Exekutiva funktioner, vad är det?

Postningar från de som vill göra undersökningar eller uppsatser och behöver t.ex intervjua medlemmar.

Moderator: Moderator 1

Klankedinken
Platinamedlem

Exekutiva funktioner, vad är det?

Post by Klankedinken »

Executive functions is the amount of decisions you can make.. a low score with executive flexibility means you can only make a few choices when you work or other before your decision-making fades away, self control. It has nothing to do with "doing" your decisions but all to do with how many decisions you can make before you run out of control.. What happens is that if your decision doesn't lead to a good behavior you don't have the capacity to change behavior to adapt to that.

I understand through Barkleys executive model that people who aren't executively strong sometimes becomes perseverant which means they continue with a behavior that doesn't work. This is not good as you can imagine and it can make you tread water for long periods of time before you find the right track.. I've been treading water for a long time and is probably the reason why I take shortcuts, because small errors are to executively demanding to be corrected all the time. This means that people who have poor executive functions make more errors and if they want to be perfectionistic it take longer to complete something without errors!

The most important thing to remember if you are executively challenged while highly intelligent is that some things are repleneshing while some things drain and when things are to executively demanding It becomes harder to be motivated because working with that topic becomes extra challenging.. That's why I put time and effort into making the right choices rather then randomly stumbling about. People who are wild and execessive are a bad combination for me and people who use drugs are usually like that.

Taking a drug like amfetamine makes you blind becuase you feel like everything is going your way and you have unlimited energy. This is not the case long term because your brain adapts to the surge of dopamine (motivation) the drug gives and you might still not accomplish anything!
Psykisk ohälsa syns inte på nätet!
Koi
Vanadinmedlem

Re: Exekutiva funktioner, vad är det?

Post by Koi »

Mina exekutiva. Funktioner. Är ur funktion.

Fixar. Inte läsa så mycket.
Klankedinken
Platinamedlem

Re: Exekutiva funktioner, vad är det?

Post by Klankedinken »

Lugnt.. det är nog ingen här som gör det :)
Psykisk ohälsa syns inte på nätet!