ZOEGAS STÖR OCH FÖRSTÖR TRÅD - HUR LÄNGE TILL?

Här kan allt diskuteras.

Moderator: Moderator 1

Schizofreni
Vanadinmedlem

Re: Ordlek som börjar och slutar på samma bokstav

Post by Schizofreni »

Maktens Ejakulatapplicering
Nobel
Germaniummedlem

Post by Nobel »

G-punkt
'cause the freak inside controls my mind
Jocke
Osmiummedlem

Post by Jocke »

alcolapia
björk
Tuliummedlem

Post by björk »

(Pär) - Anders (in Flames
Schizofreni
Vanadinmedlem

Post by Schizofreni »

Satansverserna
Nobel
Germaniummedlem

Post by Nobel »

Akvavit
Schizofreni
Vanadinmedlem

Post by Schizofreni »

Trigger warning: This message discloses detailed information about Viska Schizofreni forum’s ill-tempered, cheeky epithets, which some readers may find objectionable. First off, Viska Schizofreni forum’s faithfuls have been waxing stridently about tribalism, Viska Schizofreni forum’s ipse dixits, and why Viska Schizofreni forum should promote promiscuity and obscene language. Meanwhile, I have been promoting productive, meaningful dialogue and mutual understanding. What do I hope to achieve by doing such a thing? I hope to achieve widespread recognition that Viska Schizofreni forum is trying hard to convince a substantial number of mendacious, bumptious rixatrixes to treat anyone who doesn’t agree with it to a torrent of vitriol and vilification. It presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite sexist, foolish slubberdegullions to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that Viska Schizofreni forum really ought to to take something for its hysterical paranoia. I’ve heard that chlorpromazine works well. Obviously, some sort of medication should awaken Viska Schizofreni forum to the fact that its band is a sterile bubble of narcissism. Everyone inside the bubble wants to authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize mordacious chauvinism. In contrast, everyone outside the bubble agrees that I suppose it’s predictable, though terribly sad, that lazy inebriates with stronger voices than minds would revert to shallow behavior. But Viska Schizofreni forum has been showing a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that we need to comment on its ravings. Why? Because of what’s at stake: literally everything. Granted, individual members of Viska Schizofreni forum’s wowserism outfit may show splendid qualities. As a collective, however, they damn this nation and this world to Hell. Some day, is Viska Schizofreni forum going to silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that it has increasingly been practicing? Well, as Bob Dylan sang, "You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." In other words, it’s pretty clear that Viska Schizofreni forum claims that it is a champion of liberty and individual expression. That claim is preposterous and, to use Viska Schizofreni forum’s own language, overtly testy. No history can justify it.

Since this is one of those "don’t say I didn’t warn you" letters, I want also to note that standing together and pushing the boundaries of knowledge ever farther may be a costly endeavor. Nevertheless, the price of doing nothing is far greater. That’s why I, not being a perverted wacko, maintain that Viska Schizofreni forum has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. It can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Viska Schizofreni forum’s nostrils, it’ll start talking about the joy of privatism and how the government should twist the law to suit its xenophobic purposes. As you listen to Viska Schizofreni forum’s sing-song, chances are you won’t even notice its hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you’ve been robbed, will you truly understand that it always puts a fugleman in charge of turning once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. That way, Viska Schizofreni forum can feign innocence, as it wasn’t the one who did anything wrong. In fact, it can easily deny that it’s the secret player behind the present, apolaustic political scene. Viska Schizofreni forum must be brought out from behind the curtain before it’s too late, before it and its drones offer hatred with an intellectual gloss.

I may be opening a Pandora’s box by writing this, but the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how rummy and pernicious Viska Schizofreni forum has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how it once had the audacity to tell me that it has suffered so much that whatever offenses it commits are legitimate attempts to recapture dignity, obtain justice, or exact revenge. My riposte was that it’s guilty of selective moral outrage. By that, I mean that Viska Schizofreni forum picks and chooses what it’s going to be outraged about, then turns around and does the exact same thing to someone else. If you think that that’s parviscient then consider that Viska Schizofreni forum will not be punished for its anger. Viska Schizofreni forum will be punished by its anger. There’s also the possibility that it may be punished for creating a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Viska Schizofreni forum has for its legatees, but its beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments), like opium, hashish, or alcohol, keep the canaille in a trance and oblivious of reality. An equal but opposite observation is that if you can make any sense out its daft, presumptuous double standards then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

Why Viska Schizofreni forum would even pretend that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that it can dole out or retract is beyond me. Is there a chance that it isn’t villainous, phlegmatic, and morally questionable? From what I’ve seen, I doubt it. I guess I really can’t blame it for wanting to silence the truth. After all, a large number of people, myself included, figured it would never stoop so low as to arouse the hostility and excite the cupidity of demented gadflies of various stripes. Nevertheless, despite some progressive words and symbolic gestures, it chose to do exactly that. As a result, I can safely say that Viska Schizofreni forum doubtlessly deserves a tu quoque retort whenever it calls its nemeses "pompous, neurotic slumlords". Can you hear that? It’s the sound of a thousand self-deluded, diversivolent marplots cracking their knuckles, ready to defend Viska Schizofreni forum’s honor. It’s sad that such people can’t accept the simple truth that I’d like very much to respond to Viska Schizofreni forum’s claim that it has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. Unfortunately, taking into account Viska Schizofreni forum’s background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that Viska Schizofreni forum would not be able to understand my response. Hence, let me say simply this: Viska Schizofreni forum’s twisted sense of justice and history of bad management decisions have led it to subject its condemners to all sorts of terrifying autos-da-fé. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation.
Imagine if Viska Schizofreni forum and its intemperate attendants all tried to one-up each other in a brainless match to see who could use the most cruel, sordid, and downright boastful rhetoric. My neurons would truly cry out in pain if I were ever to lay eyes on such a thing. Such a contest would be almost as painful to endure as the realization that Viska Schizofreni forum has been deluding people into believing that the rockets our enemies want to launch at us are filled with gumdrops and happiness. Don’t let it delude you, too. That being said, many scholars have already concluded that its actions are highly muddleheaded. Nevertheless, it’s still worth reexamining them in the light of new information, new research, and new insights. Doing so is sure to reveal that Viska Schizofreni forum has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever it thinks that means) to prove that it would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a gormless act. I should mention that I’ve been doing some research of my own. So far, I’ve "discovered" that Viska Schizofreni forum is a pukka energumen. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further.

How good are Viska Schizofreni forum’s publications? No good; that’s how good. Are you beginning to get the picture here? The most sobering aspect of Viska Schizofreni forum’s contrivances is that they drive us into a state of apoplexy. At least, that certainly seems to be the implication in several of the accounts I’ve heard. Just because snippy antidisestablishmentarianism exists and has for a long time, there is no reason for us to accept it from Viska Schizofreni forum. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of individuals and organizations, many of whom may seem innocent at first glance, who secretly want to sully my reputation.

Need I point out that Viska Schizofreni forum should get a life and stay out of mine? Although I agree with those who avouch that Viska Schizofreni forum raises an enormous hullabaloo and tries to drown me out every time I state in public that as a bastion of diabolism, its Pecksniffian terrorist organization has become a menace—a menace, above all, to those of us who value liberty—nevertheless, I cannot agree with the subject matter and attitude that is woven into every one of its strident, tartarean whinges. Woe to the uneducated, froward leeches who cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood!

If you disagree, then consider that I’m one who normally does not like to point fingers. However, it’s pretty clear that the blame for the increase we’re seeing in the number of frowsy euphuists enacting new laws forcing anyone who’s not one of Viska Schizofreni forum’s comrades to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant lies squarely with Viska Schizofreni forum. While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the blunt reality is that Viska Schizofreni forum has been threatening to create anomie. I suggest you not worry too much about such threats, though. As they say in Texas, Viska Schizofreni forum is all hat and no cattle. Nevertheless, we should always remember that Viska Schizofreni forum seems to have only one tired argument at its disposal. "You’re a self-absorbed, footling calumniator. You’re a self-absorbed, footling calumniator. You’re a self-absorbed, footling calumniator." Viska Schizofreni forum keeps saying that: "You’re a self-absorbed, footling calumniator." It’s a repetitive, disgusting argument, and it’s so absolutely predictable. A better argument is that Viska Schizofreni forum is entirely mistaken if it believes that the purpose of life is self-gratification. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? One could write a doctoral dissertation on that question alone. Such a dissertation would almost certainly note that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Viska Schizofreni forum to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Viska Schizofreni forum condemns innocent people to death.
As a consistently mortified observer of Viska Schizofreni forum’s perceptions, I can’t help but want to cast a gimlet eye on Viska Schizofreni forum’s ruses. This demands the sustained commitment of responsible people from all walks of life. Anything less will simply not be enough. To oppose revanchism, we must oppose fascism. To oppose triumphalism, we must oppose quislingism. And to oppose Viska Schizofreni forum, we must oppose subhuman lunkheads of one sort or another. As will become apparent eventually, if Viska Schizofreni forum wanted to, it could overthrow democratic political systems. It could introduce absurd, baseless, terror-ridden lawsuits intended to destroy the lives of countless innocent people. And it could irritate an incredible number of people. We must clearly not allow Viska Schizofreni forum to do any of these.

Viska Schizofreni forum’s profound moral culpability, arising from its history of Chekism and exploitation, deprives Viska Schizofreni forum of any right to judge other organizations. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of lethargic, poxy talebearers. What if we collectively just told Viska Schizofreni forum’s followers, "Sure, go ahead and deny the obvious. Have fun!"? That would be worse than baleful; it would bask in the procacious shine of obstructionism. Since most people oppose its oppugnant witticisms, Viska Schizofreni forum has had to incite hatred and violence against vulnerable and marginalized minorities using every wild, postmodernist means imaginable. While this letter hasn’t provided anything in the way of a concrete plan of action, it may help us focus our thinking a little better when we do work out a plan. For now, we must institute change. I, for one, will unequivocally be happy to have your help in this endeavor.
Nissegossen
☢️ Californiummedlem ☢️

Post by Nissegossen »

Rantaruntiringen Finländsk boxare är inte kapabel att tolka Schizofreni
Störst av allt är kärleken.Love is sweet as a humble bee instead of a Hummvee https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMMWV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MobAanNT1JA
nissegossen101@gmail.com
Nobel
Germaniummedlem

Post by Nobel »

Indigo
Miika
Hafniummedlem

Post by Miika »

ockra