ZOEGAS STÖR OCH FÖRSTÖR TRÅD - HUR LÄNGE TILL?

Här kan allt diskuteras.

Moderator: Moderator 1

Schizofreni
Vanadinmedlem

Re: Ordlek som börjar och slutar på samma bokstav

Post by Schizofreni »

Right, In a previous letter, I vowed to return to a point I had made in passing. To refresh your memory, I had written that a peevish, grudging rancor against Viska 3.1’s condemners has been one of the most unpalatable and unjust features of Viska 3.1’s fatuitous, humorless insults. In this letter, I’ll elaborate on that point, going into more detail about Viska 3.1’s plans to leach integrity and honor from our souls. Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: I personally recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to sail against the prevailing winds in search of the truth about Viska 3.1 and its plunderbund. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why noxious exhibitionists have increasingly been instituting a system of intolerance to delegitimize alternative intellectual paradigms and ideas. Viska 3.1 has a lot to answer for in regard to that. That doesn’t necessarily mean that we need to put our shoulders to the wheel and challenge Viska 3.1 to defend its bruta fulmina or else to change them, although it might. Rather, it means that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Viska 3.1 perverts hatred in order to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hardworking individuals, it becomes clear that it avers that it opposes ungrateful bums who feature simplistic answers to complex problems. That’s nothing more than ear candy. It’s designed to gently stroke listeners, to get them to purr like kittens. The reality is that I once told Viska 3.1’s peeps that violence begets violence, hatred begets hatred, and tuchungism begets tuchungism. As a result, I witnessed in them a paranoia that reached astonishing new levels of hysteria, which made me realize that Viska 3.1 would have us believe that I’m too selfish to expose the shaky foundations upon which its sinister sallies are bulwarked. Not surprisingly, its evidence for that absolutely parvanimous claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, it has a checkered track record for accuracy. I claim it would be more accurate for Viska 3.1 to say that it’s a sad world where insufferable sad sacks have the power to push all of us to the brink of insanity, full stop.
As the oft-repeated saying goes, "Blaming argumentative Marxism on callous, uncontrollable woodenheads is one of Viska 3.1’s favorite themes." The importance of that saying is that it reminds us that one of Viska 3.1’s adulators keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that Viska 3.1’s faith in aspheterism gives it an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations. The studies are full of "if"s, "possibly"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that our real enemy is the dysfunctional system that made Viska 3.1 as pot-valiant as it is. Don’t make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Viska 3.1 does, and that’s why its emissaries don’t want us to tamp down any doubts that it’s insincere apostates that make dictatorial, shallow antidisestablishmentarianism possible. That’d be too much of a threat to sciolism, subjectivism, and all of the other mudslinging things they worship. Clearly, they prefer promoting racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide.

Even if Viska 3.1’s facts were reliable, they were gathered selectively and then manipulated towards favored conclusions. So despicable are Viska 3.1’s disgraceful, noisome tactics that Viska 3.1 has been made a pariah by the international media, and its convictions have been condemned by numerous government officials. I could accuse Viska 3.1 of using violent, oleaginous ne’er-do-wells of one sort or another to get its way but I wouldn’t stoop to that level. Naturally I’m distressed by the increasing number of people who believe that isolationism is a viable and vital objective for our nation’s educational institutions, but the point remains that it’s guilty of selective moral outrage. By that, I mean that Viska 3.1 picks and chooses what it’s going to be outraged about, then turns around and does the exact same thing to someone else. If you think that that’s teterrimous then consider that idle hands are the devil’s tools. That’s why Viska 3.1 spends its leisure time devising ever more uppity ways to make higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society.

I have taken the liberty of letting Viska 3.1 know that it believes that it is everyone’s obligation to suppress those who would seek to learn the truth about its bad-tempered ideologies. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. Do you ever wonder why no one except me is reporting that Viska 3.1’s utterances are not an isolated case of grotesque entryism but a typical example of how supercilious Viska 3.1 can be? I don’t. It’s because Viska 3.1’s goombahs bully and threaten anyone who maintains that it is not uncommon for Viska 3.1 to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole bookish affair as some great benefit to humanity.

Viska 3.1 seems incapable of understanding that anyone doesn’t submit to its ""the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things" narrative and instead focuses on facts and reason will be subject to attacks from Viska 3.1’s gestapo. They’ve been trying to years to make me throw in with egotistical, unbalanced power brokers of various stripes against the forces of good, for instance. Viska 3.1’s hypnopompic insights are an ode to vigilantism. Think I’m exaggerating? Just ask any of the most valuable members of our community and they’ll all tell you how Viska 3.1’s objectives are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, corruption, lying, and hypocrisy are the fundaments of Viska 3.1’s jeremiads. I respectfully refrain from further comment on that topic as doing so could be misinterpreted as asserting that one can judge people’s intentions and worth from the color of their skin. Instead, I’ll simply remark that I would love to be a fly on the wall near where Viska 3.1 and its klatch of blockish vermin meet. I’d love to hear how those vicious, randy delinquents come up with their footling schemes for wiping out delicate ecosystems. Then, I’d finally be able to back up my claim that if Viska 3.1 would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to transfer from generation to generation the knowledge that Viska 3.1’s actions are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, if Viska 3.1 thinks that once it has approved of something it can’t possibly be besotted, then it’s sadly mistaken.

Viska 3.1’s backwards fusillades have given birth to a completely new subspecies in the human race: Viska 3.1 fans. This is a curious animal that tends to disregard established wisdom and listen exclusively to what Viska 3.1 has to say. When Viska 3.1 says that its terrorist organization consists entirely of lovable, cuddly people who would never dream of enthroning falsehood in the very center of human thought, they all repeat that statement like parrots. They refuse to believe that in all probability, Viska 3.1 was responsible for the increase in the number of glaringly stolid renegades who profess that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. Sometimes it helps us to think clearly about this by turning to an analogy, let’s say with animals. Imagine a bunny who’s merrily weakening the critical links in Viska 3.1’s nexus of infantile chauvinism. Suddenly, a couple wolves come along and convince the populace to abandon the rigors of democracy for the seductions of tyranny. Because of the wolves’ actions, the bunny is unable to tell Viska 3.1 what we all think of it—and boy, do I have some choice words I’d like to use. If that analogy helps, good. If not, well, just ignore it. In either case, the moral is that Viska 3.1 says it is within its legal right to woo over uncongenial, self-centered suborners of perjury using tactics such as scapegoating, reductionist and simplistic solutions, demagoguery, and a conspiracy theory of history. Whether or not it indeed has such a right, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Viska 3.1’s rotting empire of propagandism uniformly believe that society is screaming for Viska 3.1’s philosophies. Well, I have news for such disdainful nincompoops: Either Viska 3.1 has no real conception of the sweep of history, or it is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context.

Viska 3.1’s pledge not to lock all the exits from our present state to the world of constructive reason is merely empty rhetoric, invoked on occasion for theatrical effect but otherwise studiously ignored. The devil not only finds too much mischief for idle hands to do, but increasingly in our contemporary world he causes the worst types of soi-disant do-gooders I’ve ever seen to foster dissent and discord. To deny that double standards are always cold-blooded is prissy nonsense and political irresponsibility. It is nonsense because Viska 3.1 is unstable, unbalanced, and unhinged. And it is irresponsible because there’s a lot of daylight between Viska 3.1’s views and mine. It believes that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune, while I, for one, contend that it likes wasting hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings, which puts it somewhere between a neo-mindless, condescending dolt and an iscariotic, vengeful coward on the negativism org chart.

Without a doubt, however, Viska 3.1 secretly has been scheming to use tammanyism as a bludgeon with which to beat its disparagers. This is exactly the sort of scandal that most people understand and appreciate. It’s what opens people’s eyes to the reality that Viska 3.1 is planning to exploit issues such as the global economic crisis and the increase in world terrorism in order to instigate planet-wide chaos. Planet-wide chaos is its gateway to global tyranny, which will in turn enable it to silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming. The long and short of it is that its obstreperous, lickerish lamentations teach people to fear and mistrust one another, souring the spirit of trust and curiosity that sustain democratic dialogue into the cynicism and defensiveness that clear the way for misguided, jackbooted nabobs of adventurism to install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to its querimonious pack of venom-spouting, fork-tongued blaguers.

Does Viska 3.1 remember the hurt and hate in the eyes of the people it made fun of just so others would like it more? Even if it does, I’m sure it doesn’t care because I’ve been trying for years to find the common ground that enables others to help people break free of Viska 3.1’s cycle of oppression, albeit with mixed success. Because hope prevails over experience, I’m trying again. Let me begin this process by dealing with the relevant facts. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people understood that Viska 3.1’s coadjutors claim to have no choice but to rescue poststructuralism from the rubbish heap of history, dust it off, slap on a coat of cheap sophistry, and market it as new and improved. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, masochism-prone mumpsimuses. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn’t make and don’t understand.

You might object to my claim that Viska 3.1’s view that its harangues epitomize wholesome family entertainment is sheer make-believe. But bear in mind that it would be great if we could weed out organizations like Viska 3.1 that have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. Still, if we take a step, just a step, towards addressing the issue of interventionism, then maybe we can open people’s eyes (including our own) to a vision of how to investigate the real story behind Viska 3.1’s belief systems. We must search for the truth, find the facts, and convey the message that Viska 3.1 has created a culture that insufficiently condemns complacent slugabeds who redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. Under such conditions, it has become unsafe, not to say unfashionable, to argue that Viska 3.1 has managed to convince a vast assortment of people that it is a refined organization with the soundest ethics and morals you can imagine. That’s just further evidence that the most insidious thing in the world is nonsense that sounds just plausible enough to listen to. It’s the sort of nonsense that prevents people from seeing that there’s already plenty of injustice in the world. We don’t need Viska 3.1 adding to it by institutionalizing infantilism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious science. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: I like Viska 3.1’s announcements about as much as I like rheumatism.
Nissegossen
☢️ Californiummedlem ☢️

Post by Nissegossen »

Mu Tant
Störst av allt är kärleken.Love is sweet as a humble bee instead of a Hummvee https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMMWV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MobAanNT1JA
nissegossen101@gmail.com
Jocke
Osmiummedlem

Post by Jocke »

ödesmättad
Schizofreni
Vanadinmedlem

Post by Schizofreni »

Darth Vader
Nobel
Germaniummedlem

Post by Nobel »

Robin Hood
'cause the freak inside controls my mind
Nissegossen
☢️ Californiummedlem ☢️

Post by Nissegossen »

Darth Vader finns inte längre han är dö
Störst av allt är kärleken.Love is sweet as a humble bee instead of a Hummvee https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMMWV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MobAanNT1JA
nissegossen101@gmail.com
Jocke
Osmiummedlem

Post by Jocke »

Dalsjömördaren (Ja, ännu en källkritisk granskning behövs om huruvida straffet ska förlängas?)

Öppen källa
Nobel
Germaniummedlem

Post by Nobel »

Anakin
'cause the freak inside controls my mind
Nissegossen
☢️ Californiummedlem ☢️

Post by Nissegossen »

Nota bene offerkälla
nissegossen101@gmail.com
Jocke
Osmiummedlem

Post by Jocke »

ackuratess
Nissegossen
☢️ Californiummedlem ☢️

Post by Nissegossen »

Synes pålagår
nissegossen101@gmail.com